Version 3.3.2 (Build 033200) - Feb 1, 2017
- PM-Basspeg crash on Windows.
- PM-Pitch Me assertion when moving controls too fast.
- Minor installer adjustments.
- [Windows] Known Issue: VIP Bundle Plugins crash MixBus 3.7.x on instantiation. 3.6 working fine, awaiting update from Harrison Consoles to fix.
- [Windows/Mac]: Desisted Support for RTAS format.
- [Mac]: OS X 10.6.x support desisted.
Version 3.3.1 (Build 033100) - Jan 22, 2017
- PM-Basspeg crash on Windows
- AAX validation issues
Version 3.3.0 (Build 033000) - Jan 18, 2017
- 5 new plug-ins included: PM-Basspeg, PM-Gatevador, PM-Pitch Me, PM-S-Tractor and PM-Vibrator
- Double-click on controls now reset value to default.
- PM-Basspeg crash on Windows
- Crash on Pro Tools 11
- Bypass issue on Pro Tools
- Ambiosonic noises when using multiple Ambiosonic Plug-in.
- Mono to Stereo not working on some plug-ins
- Meter in PM-Brightness
- Problem when bouncing tracks in Logic.
- Problems with Digidesign (Avid) control surfaces.
- General bug fixes
Version 3.2.0 (Build 032000) - Sep 4, 2014
- ToneStack memory leaks.
- LS Rotator AU validation.
- interface problems with Digital Performer.
- General bug fixes
Version 3.1.0 (Build 031000) - Jun 4, 2014
- 5 new plug-Ins (1) PM-LoFi (2) PM-Moogy Filter (3) PM-Multi-Tap Delay (4) PM-ToneStack (5) PM-VowelComb
- VU display mode to Gain Reduction for RetroCompressor, RetroLimiter, ElectroOptical & UltraMaxIt
- central VU meter now value is accurate
- General bug fix
Version 3.0.31 (Build 030031) - Jul 15, 2013
- AAX 32 & 64 bit for Pro Tools 10.3.6 & Pro Tools 11
Version 3.0.3 (Build 030030) - May 5, 2013
- Mac installers allowing now to install all plug-ins (V.I.P) in once.
- PM-EchoFlex feedback decay level when using the Ping Pong mode.
- random crash when un-loading plug-in(s) on Final Cut Pro.
- bug on PM-Digital Reverb, the Decay Time control value wasn\'t saved and recalled correctly.
- Latency compensation report in AAX format for Pro Tools 10.
Version 3.0.2 (Build 030020) - Jan 5, 2013
- bug in EchoFlex - Echo Time (ms) was not recalling correct time info.
- bug in Cool Vibe - Speed knob was not recalling correctly.
- Deluxe Tilt (AU format) wasn't opening the plug-in's window.
Version 3.0.1 (Build 030010) - Dec 28, 2012
- Optimized all plug-ins for MAC & PC for better rendering.
- MaxBaxx renamed to LoudBass due to Trademark issue
- Presets problem fixed (PC Only)
- Fix Denormals on some plug-ins (Windows 32 bit only)
Version 3.0.0 (Build 030000) - Dec 21, 2012
- 14 hot new plug-Ins requested by users : Octaplexer - Psycho Ring - Ob La Wah - Electro Q Tone - Talking Tone - Deluxe Tilt - Ambiosoniq - Stereolizer - Maxbass - Screamer - Liquid Air Q - Vinylizer - Granulizer - Ls Rotator
- Full AAX support with RTAS backward compatibility for windows and mac.
- Minor bug fixes and plug-in enhancements following users reports.
Version 2.0.0 (Build 020000) - Apr 17, 2012
- 4 new plug-Ins (1) PM-California Tone (2) PM-British Tone (3) PM-Magic Queen (4) PM-American Tweed
- Minor bug fixes and plug-in enhancements following customers requests.
Version v1.1.2 (Build 011020) - Oct 11, 2011
- DC-Digital Reverb the selector size wasn't changing the reverb size correctly.
- DC-Degradiator AU 64bit version was not working.
- DC-Monster Boost AU 64bit version was not working.
Version v1.1.1 (Build 011010) - Sep 30, 2011
- Demo version wasn't processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Non accessible Presets on Mac
- Windows XP installer issue
- DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into 'EchoPlex' folder instead of 'EchoFlex'
Version v1.1.0 (Build 011000) - Sep 29, 2011
- This version requires a re-authorization, you can use the serial number (activation code) you received when you purchased v1.0.0
- Two new plug-Ins (1) DC-Degradiator (2) DC-Monster Boost
- DC-Retro Compressor output level was louder of 1.16dB, output level is now at 0dB when threshold at 0.
- Authorization problem on PC machines. (Mac and PC needs to be re-authorized).
- RTAS wasn't loading correctly on some PC machines.
- DC-TransControl DSP wasn't processing correctly.
- DC-Chorus Ensemble Factory Presets were corrupted.
- DC-Classic Phaser 'Cirtacular' preset 'Freq Range' caused GUI knob to disappear.
- DC-Digital Reverb 'Decay Time' knob wasn't working correctly.
Version v1.0.1 (Build 010010) - Sep 19, 2011
- Control value is displayed when a knob is clicked (mouse-down on a control will display his value)
- Knobs design updated to be more readable.
- "Demo Mode" label has been changed, now the "Demo Mode" displays the plug-in's version ("Demo v1.0.0").
- Input/Output configuration problem with FL Studio, SAC and SAWStudio.
- Demo version GUI controls wasn't working correctly after a short time of use.
- DC-Dimension 3D RTAS for Windows wasn't showing up in the plug-ins list.
- DC-Digital Reverb Selector wasn't changing the Decay Time correctly.
Version v1.0.0 (Build 010000) - Sep 11, 2011