Mar 11, 2015
- Version TS 1.0.11
- Crash issue on analysis on bad report of the memory estimation. analysis x16 and more oversampling issue which leaded to a buffer overflow, due to the log2ceil assembly code failure on 64bit arch.
- correct incorrect number of bins displayed in the Sonogram bubble dialog and calculated later for memory over-estimation of the sonogram memory consumption.
- handling of non supported analysis (fft bins > allowed max allowed). Now a proper error panel should be triggered and the analysis won't be performed.
- Crash issue on sonogram display if we cannot detect an out of memory issue (which may happen more frequently on 32bit architecture with x16/x32 oversampling). The sonogram just won't be displayed in that case.
- proper handling of audio files with double quotes in their names which leaded to an incorrect analysis file name
- Win32/64 - Fix opening of audio files on app icon "Drag and drop" and from the command line.
Mar 5, 2015
- Win32/64 - fix protection issue. Include new protection registration process and menu.
- fix incorrect analysis name generation which could lead to a corruption of the SDIF analysis file if the user open several times the same file and perform different analysis on each instance
- trigger the save dialog at app shutdown.
Feb 25, 2015
- Mac - Fix hang when the user attempts to quit the app with an empty document (no sound file loaded in the sound document).
- (1.0.7 Fix all platforms) Fix incorrect Undo/Redo display list issue.
- Warning: (1.0.7 warning both platforms) Name changed from "Ircam Lab TS" to "IrcamLab TS", the preference list also has been updated to reflect this change. It is advised to delete the previous versions of the IRCAM Lab TS and keep only this version.
Feb 24, 2015
- Windows version 1.0.7 released
- Incorrect Undo/Redo display list.
- Empty document closing issue which would lead to a hang once the user wanted to quit the app.
- Warning: Name changed from "Ircam Lab TS" to "IrcamLab TS", the preference list also has been updated to reflect this change. It is advised to delete the previous versions of the IRCAM Lab TS and keep only this version.
Sep 15, 2014
- TS for MacOSX : Initial release