Oct 19, 2021
- Animated spiral upon launch.
- Go to ircamLab Support menu item.
- Minimum mac requirement is now macOS 10.9.
- Better mac standalone menu structure.
- User interface font consistency.
- Authorization text area has better length and character restriction.
- Authorization did not work anymore when offline.
- Crash upon license revocation.
- Installer was too dark and hid the installation steps (mac).
Sep 30, 2021
- New Reduce GPU usage option (advanced settings).
- ASIO support.
- Redesigned dB sliders.
- Redesigned meter.
- Filter added for all supported audio formats (standalone app).
- Better preset management and user interface.
- "Mic gain" renamed "Input gain".
- "Visual gain" renamed "Visual emphasis".
- Updated menu structure.
- Documentation update.
- Monitor input was always on no matter the button's state (standalone app).
- The Snail Audio Units plugin did not load in Logic Pro (macOS).
- Documentation could not be opened from within the app or the plugin (Win).
- Load/Save preset did not work from the menu (macOS).
- Garbled font for certain UI items (Win).
- Buttons could have some undesirable intermediary visual state.
- French note label for Db was wrongly "Do b".
- Fixed authorization errors on macOS 10.12.0 and lower
Aug 10, 2021
- Color grid option
- New Click and Tune feature
- Show grid option
- Significantly improved performances and optimized file size
- Updated installers with EULA (macOS & Windows)
- Updated authorization scheme and UI
- Updated trial period scheme and UI
- About panel with new Licence button (click on main icon to display)
- Product name changed: all files (standalone or plug-ins) now start with The Snail
- Improved text upon successful authorization
- Documentation update
- Undesired background issue
- Installer text issue
- Optimized GPU performance to reduce fan activity
- Flashy background for audio settings dialog
- Brief scratchy sound upon opening
- OpenGL misc. updates to address reported incompatibilities
- Monophonic audio system (input and/or output) handled more gracefully
- Fully mac signed and notarized installer for macOS 10.15 and up compatibility
- Mac compatibility expected from 10.7 (Lion) to 11.1 (including on ARM machines with Rosetta2)
Mar 14, 2017
- [Win] Some Nvidia driver incompatibilities causing crashes for Standalone. Developers continuing investigation
- Rebuild package
- [Win] Fix preset folder issue
- MISC: 1.2.11 was an internal build
Feb 20, 2017
- Fix auto detect getting audio only from left input
- Correct Credits
Feb 14, 2017
- Windows version
- Note: Version 1.2.9 is Windows only for now, 1.2.3 is available for Mac
Jul 11, 2016
- Add freeze display function and icon (in the toolbar)
- Fix incorrect initialization of the intensity color mode
- Fix issue (1317): Plugin UI animation freeze on project reloading
Mar 2, 2016
- Hz Information Display
- [Standalone] Key Command “d” to turn on/off Auto-Detect
- Presets do not recall correctly
- Clicking ‘Revert To Default’ and then back to a preset failed to reload preset
- Note names (“Flats”) are cut off in Zoomed Tuner view
- Recompile for El Capitan
- AU Validation across Mac OS’s and DAW’s
- C4 is now MIDI note 60 (middle C)
- Grid Range updated Bb-1 to G9 (respective of the MIDI Note octave change)
- Cut Off Frequency is now called “Frequency Tracking”
- Colour Modes reorganised in Settings panel
- Important : Users must recreate their presets for the new version
- [Standalone] Active Input on by default
Feb 9, 2016
- Change AAX plugin category to Other Effects now.
- Fix plugins incorrect reload of the view layout
- IRCAMLab SnailAnalyser is now IRCAMLab The Snail.
Feb 5, 2016
- first AAX release
- Fix correct number of output channel on the level meter (for AAX mainly).